Milosz Gasior - Defying Autism with Music
- Milosz was accepted into PCCA (Pinellas County Center for the Arts) at Gibbs High School - as their first autistic piano major student in the program’s 35 years history. .
- Now in the 11th grade, he has a cumulative weighted GPA is 4.00 with a class rank of 15th of 262 students. He is on his way to graduate with a standard high school diploma.
- He is a member of Tri- M Music Honors Society and National Honors Society Pacemaker Chapter at Gibbs HS.
- Milosz was chosen to play in All-County Middle School Jazz Band in 2019. He was awarded an Outstanding Student Award by PHMS Jazz Band director in 2019.
- He participated in Florida Bandmasters Association’s Solo Assessments for the last four years and has always received Superior ratings.